- Presentations: Students and researchers discuss their latest projects, findings, and news from life science.
- Poster Sessions: Best practise to present projects, giving valuable discussion input.
- Workshops: Learning by doing and small group discussions shape the scientific understanding.
- Excursions: Discovering biological, cultural, and culinary specialties of the host town and country.
- Key note lectures: Lectures by Professors from Lund University
- Country Presentations: A unique opportunity to learn about culture and tradition of the participating nations.
- Social Programme: A good atmosphere supports friendship and scientific collaboration.
Here the preliminary program: